Venom 50C 3S 5000mAh 11.1 LiPo Battery with Universal Plug
Venom® DRIVE series LiPo batteries are engineered for the demanding requirements of todays RC car, truck and boat applications. Utilizing the latest advancements in lithium polymer technology and select materials for improved performance, safety and cycle life: DRIVE provides premium and reliable energy to power your passion.
This Venom® 50C 3S 5000mAh 11.1V LiPo battery with UNI 2.0 is perfect for most 1/5 and smaller brushless RC boats, 2WD and 4WD cars, monster trucks and buggies and is built with Venom® Flak Jacket metal plates for added protection and durability. Venom® DRIVE batteries now also include the Venom® Universal 2.0 Plug System for the ultimate in connectivity. Utilizing a high current Amass XT60 base plug with the correct included Venom® UNI 2.0 adaptor for Traxxas® ID®, Venom® UNI 2.0 adaptor for Traxxas® legacy, Deans™ or EC3™ adaptor allows for solder-free plug conversion and plug and play use with todays most popular RC vehicles.
Available in a wide range of sizes, capacities and C rates there is a Venom® DRIVE battery to suit most applications. As an industry leader in RC batteries and chargers for over a decade, Venom® is a name you can count on for the power and performance you demand.
- Weight: 12.1 oz (343 g)
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer (LiPo Battery)
- Dimensions: 127 x 43 x 31 mm / 5.00 x 1.69 x 1.22 in
- Plug Type: Venom UNI 2.0 Land Plug System. Compatible with XT60 Plug, Traxxas & Traxxas ID Plug, Deans Plug & EC3 Plug.
- Lithium ELC in Grams: 4.5
- Wire Gauge: 12 AWG Soft and Flexible Low Resistance Silicone Wire
- Capacity: 5000mAh
- Cell Count: 3S
- Cell Configuration: 3S1P
- Volts: 11.1
- Charge Rate: 1C (5A)
- Max Approved Charge Rate: 5C (25A)
- C Rate: 50C
- Continuous Discharge: 50C (250A)
- Min Discharge Volts Per Pack: 9V
- Max Burst Rate: 100C (500A)
- Max Volts Per Cell: 4.2V
- Max Volts Per Pack: 12.6V
- Watt Hours: 55.5