This is a carbon fiber reinforcing plate. It is used in the front and back section of a Mini 4WD race car chassis. Rollers are installed on the front and rear of a typical Mini 4WD race car. As a car maneuvers through a race track, the plastic chassis takes a beating, which could lead to chassis fatigue. These carbon reinforcing plates improve the strength of that section of the car thereby helping to keep the cars performance consistent.
- 1.5mm-thick Carbon Reinforcing Plate x2
- Carbon fiber plates have around 50% greater resistance to bending than FRP, improving the strength of your Mini 4WD racer. Not only that, but the carbon fiber pattern will make it look racier, too!
- The plates feature the Tamiya logo and lettering in white.
- Small parts for attachment included.
- Requires fitting of separately-sold aluminum ball-race rollers.
- Compatible with MA, AR, Super-II and Super XX chassis Mini 4WD cars.