TAMIYA 18615 JR Manta Ray Mk.II
It made waves when it was first created as a RC 4WD Buggy. As a Mini 4WD model it remains extremely popular even today. Now, the Manta Ray has been redesigned as part of the Mini 4WD PRO Series. Highlighting its body are a left/right partitioned rear wing and bulging front fenders, and the vehicle also has a newly designed N-02 nose unit. This model is featured in the Web manga Kichijoji Phoenix as the character Tsugumi Shinosaki�s personal machine.
About the model
- Assembly kit 3-piece detachable MS Chassis with mid-ship motor layout
- Features newly designed N-02 nose unit
- Type 130 Double Shaft motor. Requires two R6/AA/UM3 batteries (sold separately)
- Uses a 4:1 gear ratio and comes with 16mm rollers
- No glue required for assembly